Department Main Office
Rm 859, Educational Sciences Building
Department of Educational Psychology
University of Wisconsin-Madison
1025 West Johnson Street
Madison, WI 53706-1796
Hours: 7:45 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday (closed 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.)
Come Visit Us!
For information on driving, parking, lodging, and more, visit the UW-Madison Visitor & Information Programs website. Here you will find many resources to make your visit great!
FIND US ON THE UW CAMPUS MAP! FIND US ON OUR PEOPLE PAGE!
Do you have a question regarding Department procedures, reservations, degrees, or any other administrative/faculty/student topic you can think of? Check out the resource below:
Graduate Student Handbook Click on any item in the table of contents for easy searching!
Department Offices & Facilities
Department offices, facilities, and staff are housed in the Educational Sciences Building on floors 3, 8, and 10.
- MAIN OFFICE : room 859
- Department Chair : room 880B
- Department Administrator : room 880C
- Administrative Staff : rooms 852D, 859, 863D, 880E
- Graduate Admissions Coordinator : room 852D
- Human Development Faculty : floor 8
- Human Development Teaching Assistants : floor 8
- Learning Sciences Faculty : floor 10
- Learning Sciences Teaching Assistants : floors 8 & 10
- Quantitative Methods Faculty : floor 10
- Quantitative Methods Teaching Assistants : floor 10
- School Psychology Faculty : floor 3
- School Psychology Teaching Assistants : floor 3
- Classrooms : on floors 2, 3, and 10. Scheduling is administered by the Office of the Registrar Curricular Services Department.
- Conference Rooms : rooms 331, 852A, and 852B. Scheduling is administered by the Main Office, room 859. Used for classes, seminars, committee meetings, department meetings, and thesis/dissertation hearings.
- Library : room 880
- Meeting Areas for all students : rooms 863, 880
- Meeting Area for School Psychology students : room 316