Department Main Office
Rm 859, Educational Sciences Building
Department of Educational Psychology
University of Wisconsin-Madison
1025 West Johnson Street
Madison, WI 53706-1796
Hours: 7:45 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday (closed 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.)
Come visit us!
For information on driving, parking, lodging, and more, visit the UW-Madison Visitor & Information Programs website. Here you will find many resources to make your visit great!
FIND US ON THE UW CAMPUS MAP!
FIND US ON OUR PEOPLE PAGE! Check out adminstrative staff, faculty members, and more.
Do you have a question regarding Department procedures, reservations, degrees, or any other administrative/faculty/student topic you can think of? Check out the resources below:
Graduate Student Handbook click on any item in the table of contents for easy searching!
Administrative Staff Resource Guide
Department Offices & Facilities
Department offices, facilities, and staff are housed in the Educational Sciences Building on floors 3, 8, and 10.
- MAIN OFFICE : room 859
- Department Chair : room 880B
- Department Administrator : room 880C
- Administrative Staff : rooms 852D, 859, 863D, 880E
- Graduate Admissions Coordinator : room 852D
- Human Development Faculty : floor 8
- Human Development Teaching Assistants : floor 8
- Learning Sciences Faculty : floor 10
- Learning Sciences Teaching Assistants : floors 8 & 10
- Quantitative Methods Faculty : floor 10
- Quantitative Methods Teaching Assistants : floor 10
- School Psychology Faculty : floor 3
- School Psychology Teaching Assistants : floor 3
- Classrooms : on floors 2, 3, and 10. Scheduling is administered by the Office of the Registrar Curricular Services Department.
- Conference Rooms : rooms 331, 852A, and 852B. Scheduling is administered by the Main Office, room 859. Used for classes, seminars, committee meetings, department meetings, and thesis/dissertation hearings.
- Library : room 880
- Meeting Areas for all students : rooms 863, 880
- Meeting Area for School Psychology students : room 316