Room 880, Educational Sciences Building Department of Educational Psychology University of Wisconsin-Madison 1025 West Johnson Street Madison, WI 53706-1796 Hours: 7:45 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday Phone: 608-262-3432 Fax: 608-262-0843 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Department Resources Do you have a question regarding Department procedures, reservations, degrees, or any other administrative/faculty/student topic you can think of? Check out the resource below: Ed Psych Graduate Student Handbook Click on any item in the table of contents for easy searching!
Offices & Facilities
- Main Office: Room 880 Educational Sciences Building
- Department Chair: Room 880B Educational Sciences
- Department Administrator: Room 880C Educational Sciences
- Administrative Staff: Rooms 852D, 880, 863D, 880E Educational Sciences
- Graduate Admissions Coordinator: Room 852D Educational Sciences
- Human Development Faculty: Floor 8 Educational Sciences Building
- Human Development Teaching Assistants: Floor 8 Educational Sciences
- Learning Sciences Faculty: Floor 10 Educational Sciences
- Learning Sciences Teaching Assistants: Floors 8 & 10 Educational Sciences
- Quantitative Methods Faculty: Floor 10 Educational Sciences
- Quantitative Methods Teaching Assistants: Floor 10 Educational Sciences
- School Psychology Faculty: Floor 3 Educational Sciences
- School Psychology Teaching Assistants: Floor 3 Educational Sciences
- Classrooms: On floors 2, 3, and 10 Educational Sciences Building. Scheduling is administered by the Office of the Registrar Curricular Services Department.
- Conference Rooms: Rooms 331, 852A, and 852B Educational Sciences. Scheduling is administered by the Main Office, Room 880. Used for classes, seminars, committee meetings, department meetings, and thesis/dissertation hearings.
- Library: Room 880 Educational Sciences
- Meeting Areas for all students: Rooms 863, 880 Educational Sciences
- Meeting Area for School Psychology students: Room 316 Educational Sciences