The purpose of the Educational Psychology Diversity and Inclusion Association (DIA) is to promote a diversity of perspectives into teaching, research, professional development, and community-building activities. We do this by connecting individuals across the four program areas, creating spaces for dialogue, heightening awareness of minoritized communities, and providing opportunities for engagement in social and educational activities. Not only are we committed to these pursuits within our department, but we also strive to engage with and advocate for local and campus communities. Our committee celebrates diverse identities and ideas and is committed to fostering equity and inclusivity in Educational Psychology.
DIA organizes a variety of events open to all campus and community members. Events include documentary/film screenings, book clubs, panel discussions, and presentations.
Related Campus Resources:
- Creating Community at UW-Madison (https://diversity.wisc.edu/)
- Division of Student Life – Diversity and Inclusion (https://students.wisc.edu/diversity-and-inclusion/)
- Office for Equity and Inclusion (https://oed.wisc.edu/)
- Multicultural Events (https://diversity.wisc.edu/tag/multicultural-events/)
- Diversity Events (https://today.wisc.edu/events/tag/diversity)
Find us on Instagram here.